UFC Fight Night 206 reputable weigh-in results: All 22 opponents hit tag without be troubled
LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie used to be on scene and reporting are living from Friday’s reputable UFC Fight Night 206 fighter weigh-ins.
The weigh-ins took region on the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The identical venue hosts Saturday’s card, which streams completely on ESPN+.
Amongst these weighing in were aged females’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm and her main tournament opponent Ketlen Vieira. Co-main welterweight competitors Michel Pereira and Santiago Ponzinibbio are moreover among the 22 opponents recording their reputable weight.
Every fighter on the cardboard hit the tag.
The fat UFC Fight Night 206 weigh-in results comprise:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Holly Holm (135.5) vs. Ketlen Vieira (136)
- Michel Pereira (170) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5)
- Chidi Njokuani (185) vs. Dusko Todorovic (185.5)
- Jailton Almeida (224) vs. Parker Porter (265)
- Tabatha Ricci (115) vs. Polyana Viana (116)
- Eryk Anders (186) vs. Junyong Park (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Alen Amedovski (186) vs. Joseph Holmes (185)
- Uros Medic (156) vs. Omar Morales (155.5)
- Jonathan Martinez (135.5) vs. Vince Morales (136)
- Felipe Colares (145) vs. Journey Hooper (145)
- Sam Hughes (115.5) vs. Elise Reed (115)