NBA Playoffs 2022: Seeding, matchups assign for first round
The NBA Playoffs commence on Saturday, Apr. 16. Right here are the matchups for the first-round.
The 2021-22 NBA routine season has officially reached its conclusion on Sunday evening. With that, it’s miles time for the playoffs, the assign groups will likely be vying for the coveted Larry O’Brien trophy.
There’ll likely be eight groups from every conference which can be having a peep to clinch a assign within the NBA Finals. For every conference, the tip six groups accept as true with already clinched playoff spots, while four will seize half within the Play-In Match for the No. 7 and eight seeds.
Below are the first fee seedings within the Eastern and Western Conference brackets, apart from the groups participating within the Play-In Match.
NBA Playoffs 2022: Fleshy seeding and matchups
- No. 1 Miami Warmth vs. No. 8 seed
- No. 2 Boston Celtics vs. No. 7 seed
- No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks vs. No. 6 Chicago Bulls
- No. 4 Philadelphia 76ers vs. No. 5 Toronto Raptors
Eastern Conference Play-In Match
- No. 7 Brooklyn Nets
- No. 8 Cleveland Cavaliers
- No. 9 Atlanta Hawks
- No. 10 Charlotte Hornets
Winner of Nets/Cavaliers clinches the No. 7 seed. Loser of Nets/Cavaliers takes on winner of Hawks/Hornets for a probability to stable the No. 8 seed.
- No. 1 Phoenix Suns vs. No. 8 seed
- No. 2 Memphis Grizzlies vs. No. 7 seed
- No. 3 Golden Explain Warriors vs. No. 6 Denver Nuggets
- No. 4 Dallas Mavericks vs. No. 5 Utah Jazz
Western Conference Play-In Match
- No. 7 Minnesota Timberwolves
- No. 8 Los Angeles Clippers
- No. 9 Original Orleans Pelicans
- No. 10 San Antonio Spurs
Winner of Timberwolves/Clippers clinches the No. 7 seed. Loser of Timberwolves/Clippers takes on winner of Pelicans/Spurs for a probability to stable the No. 8 seed.